Mr. Boaz Ojwang
Welcome to Sang’alo Institute-Registrars Office
Office is located at the centre of this giant academic centre of Agriculture, serving as the hub of the college.
The office is managed by;
- Registrar -Mr. Boaz Ojwang’
- Deputy/Registrar -Madam Patricia Naliaka
- Registry clerk -Mr Ben Kundu
- Secretary -Madam Everlyne.
The team deals with all academic departments because our roles cuts across the entire institution
Main Functions of the Office:
- Students’ admissions
- Keeps students records
- Collaborates with academic office in curriculum implementation
- Collaboration with Exams office in exam registration of students
- Organizes academic fairs and co-ordinates research and innovation initiatives
- Advertisement of courses
- Organizing for marketing/ outreach programmes
To offer the best services to our clients by offering timely, effective and efficient service. This will translate into many students joining the institution due to customer satisfaction
We offer a variety of well researched market oriented courses which are handled by highly qualified staff.
Sang’alo is a centre of Excellence in Agriculture and other related courses
We welcome you to take up any of the courses of your choice and you will get the value.
This office invites you to engage us at all times
0702059985, 0735175295/ 0703687859